Covid-19 Safety Measures
All guidelines must be followed regardless of receiving a vaccine against Covid-19.
1. Masks must be worn at all times in the studio. Masks must cover your nose, mouth and chin. If you need a mask break, please go outside.
2. Wash your hands immediately upon entering the studio and wash your hands frequently
3. Wash studio equipment and tools with soap and water after you use it. This includes any studio equipment as well as underglaze bottles, slip buckets, glaze tongs, glaze test tiles etc. If you use it, wash it.
4. No food or eating is allowed. If you need to eat, please go outside.
5. Please do not come to the studio if you feel any symptoms associated with Covid-19. If you test positive for Covid-19, please follow the current CDC guidelines for quarantining.
Community Kiln reserves the right to suspend classes at any time because of safety and health concerns.
Copyright South Middlesex Opportunity Council, Inc. All rights reserved.
Community Kiln, 46 Park Street, ste 3, Framingham, Ma 01702 | firstname.lastname@example.org | 508-309-4604 | www.brickstack.org | Facebook